Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nick Vujicic..........

Well!!.....
This one video, it has hit me at the core. Its an inspiration, a motivation to let you move forward in life inspite of all failures, no matter what happens. Yes, the human spirit can handle much more than we realize. Everytime I see the video I tell myself "Oh man, I'm so blessed, why the hell I complain?". Not to hide, I'll have my eyes filled. Everyone in the world should watch this video 'cos it could definitely change the lives of many.

The man Nick Vujicic is my new idol. He says
Nick is thankful for what he HAS.
He's not bitter for what he does NOT have.
I have never met a bitter person who was thankful.
I have never met a thankful person who was bitter.
In life you have a choice: Bitter or BETTER?
He has lot more to tell you and definitely you'll have lot more to learn from him, do visit his website - http://lifewithoutlimbs.org.

You can also read about him on Wikipedia.

Watch Video here.. click on this link.
source:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ZuKF3dxCY&feature=related

There was some problem with my blog editor.. I was keep on trying to upload that video here but because of that prob i couldn't. Whatever it is u can view that video in YOUTUBE or on above link.. DON MISS IT......





1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is really an inspiration for people who keep complaining that they haven't been given all they wanted by God.. keep up the good work dude.. Many people have to know all of this..!

SUBSCIBE TODAY

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails