Saturday, October 3, 2009

Career After Graduation-Current trends in INdia

Well!!! What next after graduation? Is a Million dollar question which is hammering to my head from the first day of final year. Stil yet i haven't got the answer.
Bloody Recession which Freezes the most of jobs, Which mainly put me to take this question a bit seriously:) Realy I dont hav any interest in higher studies but everyone guiding and sujjesting for Higher studies only. So just gave same question which is million dollar question for me in Google search engine..and come up with this information... after going through this article now to choose which area is become a Billion dollar question for me:)

in reference to: Career After Graduation – Current Trends in India (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments:

SUBSCIBE TODAY

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails